Oviya MedSafe takes great pleasure in joining the organizers of the 3rd Annual Pharmacovigilance Asia 2012 summit, in inviting you to be part of the grand and resourceful event to be held at Singapore on September 18 & 19, 2012!
As an event partner of the stellar professional gathering, it is our pleasure to quote from the conference organizers the names of the well-known brands in the Pharmacovigilance space who have confirmed their attendance so far:
Heads of Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Operations from:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Eli Lilly Japan
- Johnson & Johnson
- Ministry of Health, Singapore
PLUS many more – Get the full attendee list from firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you’ve always wanted to learn the secrets of:
- Achieving compliance in various country regulations in Asia while meeting global safety requirements via 9 regulatory updates from WHO, China, India, Taiwan, South Korea, Malaysia and Brunei
- Developing and implementing risk management and minimisation plans for improved drug safety
- Preparing for audit and inspection via practical steps to get it right
- Establishing an early signal detection system for improved drug safety
- Best practices in AE reporting for post-marketing surveillance studies
Then, register now!
What’s more? There is a special 15% discount in the conference registration fee for the subscribers of Oviya MedSafe‘s newsletter, of whom you are one!
To avail the benefit, quote “CM15 ” when you register at email@example.com and save up to SGD4,096!
For further assistance, please contact the organizers directly at:
Tel: +65 6722 9388
We look forward to meeting you next fortnight at Singapore!
With best regards,
Dr J Vijay Venkatraman.
Founder & CEO,
Oviya MedSafe Pvt. Ltd.
Pharmacovigilance Consulting & Services
A Proud Event Partner of 3rd Pharmacovigilance Asia 2012, Singapore